Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Very First Blog

This is quite exciting. Okay, so actually I'm really nervous that I'm putting my thoughts and feelings and experiences out there for others to read, but feeling a little uncomfortable makes life exciting. Plus, the bigger the family grows and the more friends I feel I need to keep in contact with, the harder it gets to actually do that so at least those who want to can check in with us on occasion and see just how crazy our lives are. Those professional and well established bloggers, please be patient with me as I am completely new to this. So please enjoy the future of our family blogs and all the cute and sometimes utterly insane things my kids do.

2 comments:

The Black's said...

I am so glad that you started a blog. It is so fun to read about what is going on in everyone's lives. With this family being sooo big , you don't always know what is going on in everyone's lives. I look forward to reading your blogs!!!

Julia said...

Well it's about time. I've been telling Glen for a while now that he needs to talk to you about doing a blog.